20 Natural Sleep Tips for a Great Night's Sleep.
1. Set a sleep schedule and stick with it, even on weekends.
2. Limit your nap to 30 minutes and don't nap too close to bedtime.
3. Exercise regularly but not within 4 hours of bedtme.
4. Avoid caffeine within 6 hours of going to bed.
5. Make your bedroom dark and quiet.
6. Keep your bedrooom cool: between 15 and 20 degrees celcius.
7. Ban pets from the bed.
8. Avoid alcohol, nicotine or sugar after 800 pm.
9. Make your bedroom an electronic-free zone.
10. Power down an hour before bed. Dim the lights and turn off all your devices.
11. Put on some socks to warm your feet.
12. Set an alarm to go to bed.
13. Skip the snooze button in the morning which disturbs REM sleep.
14. Avoid heavy meals late in the evening.
15. Reserve the bed for sleep and sex only.
16. Clear your mind from mental clutter. Make a to do list for the next day.
17. Make sure you have the correct mattress/pillow for your sleep style.
18. Get out of bed if you can't sleep.
19. Get some sunlight first thing in the morning.
20. If chronic snoring keeps you up, get checked for sleep apnea.
We would love to hear from you.
The contents of this website are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. © 2015 Dream Products, LLC. all rights reserved. Dream Water®, and Sleep Easy™ are registered trademarks of Dream Products, LLC. Website design by Attention Communication